Monday, June 25, 2012

Update on life

I haven't posted an update in my life for a while so let me get on that. I finished all my regents and will be recieving my grades for them in two days. I also had some Facebook interaction with a cutie. And as stupid as that sounds it made me really happy. Summer has just started and I feel lazy, fat, and bored. I know school starts in a short two months but sometimes I feel like I can't wait that long. I know I'm being completely stupid and I should enjoy the time I have off but its so hard when you just want to make new friends. I been pretty busy the past two days, I went to Coney Island on Saturday with moe, brad, greg, tony, and rosalyn. I wanted to kill greg and tony they were so annoying and immature. Also they were completely rude to me for no reason. It's okay, I got him back by kicking dirt into greg's gross mouth. After that I went to my old dance school's recital with Rosalyn. I realized that I want to go back to dancing because I missed it a lot. Hopefully I can take summer classes because I'm rusty. Yesterday, sunday, I got sushi with Ilslut and Arianna. I had one Goyza. Which is a delicious pork dumpling. I also had Eel and Avocado sushi. Which wasn't that bad to be honest. And then I had my favorite, Fried Icecream, which was delcious. Tempura is amazing. I tried a smoked tuna sushi piece and the texture made me want to throw up. Anyways, I have to go to the Orthodontist soon so I think thats it for now. I promise to update more later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment