Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Global regents done!

So today I woke up at 6-6:20am because I had to take my global regents. I was sort of nervous because I haven't really paid attention in global for the past two years. Anyways when I got to school and started the test, I realized the multiple choice was harder than both essays. I killed the essays they were truly surprisingly easy and I'm ecstatic because if that 😜
One was a thematic about the geography of civilizations and how it affected them. I chose china and Egypt. The second was a Dbq essay about autocrat rulers. I chose Shi Hugandhi of china and Louis xxi of France. The multiple choice was hard because I didn't really know that stuff. However I know I'm going to pass and I'm so happy I never have to take a global class again. 😝 only 3 more regents to go until sophomore year is officially over 😉 I already can't wait for junior year ahhhh 😏 okay it's 12 at noon I'm gonna go play with mooka Bye oh and that's a pic of my lonely train ride home and me now on the toilet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment