Today was the last day of classes in my school. Honestly I'm a bit sad. I feel like my sophomore year went by too quickly and I wasted it in stupid arguments. Also I feel like I wasted time hanging out with ex friends when I could have been making new ones and getting to know them better. I mean sure there is always next year but I might not have classes with people I want to get to know better and that will suck. Today I am full of mixed emotions. I'm happy because I think Irish potato and his gf are fighting. But paranoid because his gf gave me dirty looks today so I feel like someone might of told her I liked her bf. Also I'm mad because Brian threw my weed papers into the trains edge because he said it was bad for me. I've never even smoked weed before seriously shut up. I'm also sad because the year is ending. Ugh junior year better be my year or else.
I have to go study for my global regents that are tomorrow morning. I feel like I'm going to fail and this sucks. Okay bye ah I'm going to miss school.
No comments:
Post a Comment